Thursday, March 14, 2019

Talk to Me Thursday! Midnight Muscles!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

                 For today’s “Talk to Me Thursday!” post I’m wondering, have YOU ever gotten what I call “midnight muscles?” Midnight muscles are when it’s late at night and you’re beginning to get ready to go to sleep and start thinking, “Man, tomorrow when I get up I’m going to workout!” You start planning your workout and you get pumped because tomorrow you’re going to workout really hard and start getting closer to having the body you dream of. But then, the next day when you wake up, your “midnight muscles” disappear, you feel too tired, too weak, have too much to do, or you just decide you’re simply not going to workout. 
                Has that ever happened to YOU? It’s happened to me A LOT! So now, before I go to bed, if I begin to get my “midnight muscles” I remind myself that I’m only feeling that way because I’m tired and I’m pretty much just dreaming and I know when I wake up tomorrow, I’ll be in too much pain and will simply not workout. So, have YOU ever gotten “midnight muscles” and then wake up and they’re gone, along with your willpower to workout? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment