Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Life Can be Painful and Scary but...

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

      Life can be painful and scary but YOU can handle & even overcome it! Maybe you don’t want to face what you have to, I know I don’t want to face MANY things I do but, as I’ve said before, I keep facing them and even find reasons to love what I don’t even want to like. You too can keep facing your life and overcoming the scary and painful things that may, and probably do, occur for you regularly. Whatever you face, always remember you’ve been given such because you’re the one who can handle, overcome, and even love them! I believe in YOU like I believe in myself. I’ve had MORE than enough reasons to want to call it quits dealing with what I face, but I haven’t and won’t give up! It takes a VERY strong person to live the life you do, but YOU CAN LIVE IT, LOVE IT, AND OVERCOME everything you face, will YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment