Saturday, December 21, 2019

What the Hell Life?

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

Do YOU, like me, ever wonder, "What the hell life?" There’re just SO many things that don’t make sense, so many things that aren’t fair, and so many injustices going on that, unfortunately, this seems to be a real question life should be asked, if only it’d answer! Since I know NOTHING’S impossible, if life somehow became capable of answering questions, this would be one question I’d ask for sure! You probably know life’s not fair and “they” say nice guys finish last and, I guess that’s often true, but not always! I’m a nice guy, not as nice as I used to be, but still a nice guy, and life has beat me around so much a REAL part of me wishes life would get a body so we could fight and I could beat the hell out of and into it! But I believe I’ve talked before about how wishing is usually pretty worthless, since we clearly don’t live in a fairytale. Even still, I'm determined to prove nice guys DO NOT always finish last! I believe that in so many ways a lot, if not all, of us don't fully know why we were really created, what the point of everything is, or why life...the way it is...is even necessary and how it can be so cruel. But so much in life doesn't make sense to me. Something I’ve not said via blog, or even my memoir…which can help YOU in many ways if you’ll allow it and can still be purchased off amazon.com here at bit.ly/tcsom is that, when I died, I saw God face to face! 
He asked me to come back to life, yet I’ve literally had times since returning to life that I’ve stopped believing in Him. However, I cling to my belief that my memories, or at least some of them, from when I was on the "other side" are true, in my mind they have to be! But yet, still life doesn’t even almost make sense to me. I only make mention of God and the other side to show how, for me, life can be VERY confusing. I'm in NO WAY trying to convince ANYONE of anything spiritually or religiously…as far as religion goes, so much of it doesn’t make sense to me either. But I’m not trying to convince anyone of any such thing or even that God exists. If I’ve seen Him and’ve stopped believing in Him before, then I can easily understand how this can be a difficult subject for all. Yet I once again believe in Him. However, I hope YOU find some comfort from my telling you, even when we wonder, “What the hell life?” life can still be incredibly wonderful and continuing to face whatever it throws at you will be more than worth it, so keep going, YOU're incredible and can accomplish ANYTHING! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment