Friday, September 13, 2019

Last Time I'll Blog for a While!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann


          This post will be the last time I'll blog for a while! I’m having mental issues and feeling very overwhelmed with everything going on at the moment so I think I need to take a brake from blogging. I’m not sure how long I’ll take a break for though. However, I’m NOT giving up and have over 270 past blog posts which you can view at any time and which I hope will help you stay JOEtivated! 🤪 Just to give you a quick example of how my life’s been overwhelming me lately, yesterday I was in SO MUCH pain I literally cried, I mean I cried actual tears! 😢 That’s just insane to me!!! I talk in great length about the pains I’m in just about nonstop in my memoir, which once again if you’ve not already gotten you can get it off Amazon with this link: bit.ly/tcsom 
                   My life hasn’t even almost made sense to me for the last just short of 21 years, December 10th this year will be 21 years since my wreck happened. Though this life I live doesn't make sense to me and my challenges are beyond difficult and exhausting to me, I'll still NEVER say my life's harder than anyone else's. Like I've said before, comparing is pointless, gets us nowhere, and I believe life's difficult for everyone. I don’t believe just because something’s difficult I should quit, and I’m not quitting blogging, just taking another break. I feel we need to try and make the best decisions for our situations and currently this seems to be what’s best for me. Just know, I still love you, want the best for you, and am NOT quitting, so PLEASE don’t quit either? Keep your head up and ALWAYS know YOU’re incredible!!!!! 👍🏼😁👍🏼 Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment