Friday, July 20, 2018

Better Choices Better Chances!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

The catch phrase to the speeches I give is "Better Choices Better Chances!" I talk about how the day of my accident I made a seemingly unimportant choice which greatly increased the chances of me having the accident I did. Furthermore, I discuss how we can work to make better choices in our lives to give us better chances at accomplishing goals and finding the success we desire. Currently I am still in the pursuit of the success I desire and I've got NO interest in not accomplishing my intended success. But accomplishing my goals of success really will come down to the choices I make each and every day! This is the same for everyone, including YOU!
          What choices can you make on a daily basis to increase the chances of finding the happiness and success you desire in your life? What choices will help you remain on the path to accomplishing said desires? On a rainy day December 10, 1998, my decision to get on the expressway when I usually would've stayed on the access road was the choice which greatly increased the chances of my accident happening which ultimately destroyed the life I was pursuing and working so hard for. You never know how a choice, big or small, can change your life or anyone else's. I talk in great detail about 113 obstacles, which are actually opportunities, I've faced over the last nearly 20 years in my memoir, which can be found on amazon.com by clicking the link bit.ly/tcsom but now I want to help everyone, especially YOU, increase the chances of finding happiness and success in your life! PLEASE think about how your choices impact your chances in your life? Stay positive and always remember, "Better Choices Better Chances" Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment