Sunday, July 22, 2018

All About YOU!

                                                                      FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

I’d personally rather do things for other people than for myself. I realize my memoir, my speeches, and my blog are all about me but really, it’s all about YOU! I want to help you from my experiences and with the abilities I’ve been given. So even though I have to talk about myself and my situation a lot, please know it really is all for YOU! When I can help others, that’s what really matters to me. I won’t talk about spiritual things very much and my situation pertaining to such is so complex and confusing I don’t even want to almost start to bother you with it. But I do believe, when I survived being reported braindead and coming back to an impossible reality, I was asked to do so while on the other side, and it really was for others, which means it was definitely for YOU!
Now I’ve had times when I doubt all of my spiritual beliefs and everything pertaining to such but I end up having to rely on my faith, which sometimes I have little to none of, to help me keep believing in my reasons to continue to deal with what I have to. Many people have told me hearing about my life, my death, and all of this stuff has helped them and that’s FREAKIN’ AWESOME!!! I want to live for other people, I want to help other people keep going, I want to help others be happy. And when you aren’t happy, I want to help you come back to happy! Of course we have to take care of ourselves in our lives to continue to exist, but when I feel my life is benefiting others, is when I’m happiest! What about you? How do you feel when you’re serving and helping others and when are you happiest? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment