Monday, July 16, 2018

Crazy Day, Gotta Keep Going!

     Today's been a crazy day, dealing with a whole bunch of shifting emotions, which is actually nothing new for me. What about YOU? I wonder how many people deal with this same issue and I have to believe it's probably quite a few. My brain often bounces around, I'll be feeling great one moment and literally within seconds I can become deeply depressed! Daily the idea comes into my mind to just give up, stop trying to accomplish what I really want. However, I keep going because that's just the way I am and what I feel we all need to do. It's true that I often have to keep myself JOEtivated, I have to tell myself there's reasons for me to keep going, and of course there are!
     My family and friends help me a lot with this stuff. I know it can be exhausting dealing with a brain damaged individual, I deal with one NONSTOP, ha! So I'm extra grateful for everyone who helps me. Whatever we're facing, the important thing is that we all keep going. If I want to help others, and I really, REALLY do, I've got to live the words I speak! I'm so grateful for my family and friends who keep helping me find the value in being Joseph Brann! My hope for YOU, and for everyone, is that you've got people to help you keep going just like I've got in my life. If nothing else, I'm here for you so if necessary, post a comment to my blog and let me know how I can help you keep enduring. The one thing I know better than I'd ever really want to, is how to keep enduring! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment