Tuesday, July 17, 2018

MY Opportunities

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Bra

I went to lunch with a good friend today and she asked me how my obstacles are an opportunity for me, outside of being an opportunity for me to help others. I'll admit I didn't have a real answer to that question. I always say my obstacles are opportunities for me to help others but I don't really think too much about how they are opportunities for me to help myself in my life. As I've thought about this question, I don't actually have a great answer to it because it's much easier for me to view my situation from the perspective of how can I help others instead of how can I help myself.
     The best answer I have to this question isn't really one I love but it is an honest answer. My obstacles are opportunities for me to continue to grow, which isn't great because growth takes a long time and I'm one of those people with little patience who wants things done quickly. So I guess my obstacles are opportunities for me to continue to endure and push myself to be stronger than I'd EVER really want to be. So I guess I'll have to let this be my answer for the time being. Life's tough, for EVERYONE, but it's up to each one of us, that means YOU, to keep going and find the good when it seems near nonexistent! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!




No comments:

Post a Comment