Saturday, July 14, 2018

Don't Give Up!

         Life will try to beat you down until it can't anymore, then it will try to beat you some more! YOU, however, can overcome the beatings life throws your way so DON'T GIVE UP! I lived in a hell I was BEYOND TERRIFIED to live in for over 14 years, but, even though sometimes it tries to come back, I overcame it and will continue to do so everyday! Overcoming it was actually quite simple and you can overcome any fears you face the same way I overcame my nightmare!
All you have to do is decide, make the decision, that you're no longer going to be kept under the control of your fear and the negativity in life! Then you have to KEEP GOING! So I decided to love the nightmare of a life I face. I'll admit, I don't always love the challenges, but when they get me down, really down, I just have to decide to love the difficulties and find the good in them, then I truly do love them! YOU can love your life no matter what, will you? Not too long ago my loneliness, which has by far been the most difficult thing for me to face, from not having a girlfriend since I believe the year 2002 was really getting me down as was the excruciating physical pain I'm in almost nonstop.
So I asked myself, "Joe, you talk about seeing your obstacles as opportunities, how are you going to see these obstacles as opportunities?" I then realized, I can use my loneliness to comfort others I know or meet who deal with this same issue and when I finally do have another girlfriend it'll help me always remember how special she really is and I'll make sure she knows it! I can look at the physical pain and know it's severity will lesson, it always does, and I won't be stopped by it. I can use my experiences with these pains to connect with people who also feel pain, so basically EVERYONE, and can help them realize they're not alone and are strong enough to get through it! 
How can you see your obstacles as opportunities? How can you find the positives in the negativity you face? I guarantee there's an opportunity in every obstacle, but YOU have to find it and you can, WILL YOU? So DON'T GIVE UP and see your obstacles as opportunities! My memoir can help you tremendously with all of this and as always I'll post the link at the end of this blog, but I believe in YOU! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!


No comments:

Post a Comment