Thursday, July 12, 2018

The choice is yours!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

Similar to most things in life, failure is often a choice, but happiness is always a choice. Seeing obstacles as opportunities is definitely your choice. It’s often difficult to deal with our obsta…I mean opportunities. You might not always view your obstacles as opportunities because, let’s face it, sometimes obstacles are, well, obstacles! But when I choose to view my obstacles as opportunities, I give myself hope for a better future. You too can do this! A while back when working on a project I was undertaking I needed to make a list of the difficulties I’ve faced since my accident. I was baffled when realizing the list actually contains 113 things which’ve been more difficult, that’s ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN new challenges, that’s insane! There are even more things not listed.
Each of my obstacles is an opportunity though because it’s because of those things that I’ve had the opportunity to help others. You need to know it’s possible to be positive no matter what you face. It’s okay to not ALWAYS be positive, but it’s not okay to ALWAYS be negative. You can disagree with me on this if you wish, YOU’RE WRONG, ha, but that’s okay too. Though it’s difficult at times, choosing to view things positively will definitely help you keep going. 
I truly believe had I not been in my car accident I would’ve made it to the NFL and would’ve been extremely successful as a professional quarterback, but life doesn’t always go the way we want it to. Several people have told me positive things they’ve gotten from learning about my story, so those are just a few positives which’ve come from my negative situation. I’m sure there’re things in your life which haven’t worked out as desired but it’s up to you to view those negative experiences positively. When you view your life positively no matter the challenge, it makes it a lot easier to enjoy life and will help you have the strength to keep going.
Periodically, in order for me to be positive in my situation, I find it necessary not to think about the things I face. I don’t pretend they don’t exist because the reality is, they do exist. Sometimes the only way to overcome a challenge is to continue to live with it but not to let it stop or discourage you. I, truthfully, don’t want to face what I have to each day, but I can so I will and I will ALWAYS come back to happy, I suggest you do the same. I’ll talk some about the things I face in order to try and help you, in my future writing. Please know you can succeed but in order to, you must NEVER give up! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment