Sunday, July 15, 2018

The Competition of Life!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

     Life is NOT a competition between you and me or anyone else. I’ve encountered people who seem to think it is. However, I don’t believe you will develop into your best YOU if you’re trying to be better than someone else or compete against someone else. I feel the ONLY person your should try to be better than is the person you were the day before. Don’t beat yourself up if you don’t do better today than you did yesterday, but keep trying to improve.
     Too many people are too hard on themselves, I know, I’m one of those people but judging yourself based on trying to be better than someone else will accomplish NOTHING. Too many people want to do better than another person, but they’d probably be a lot better off if they just competed against themselves. Hypothetically, let’s say you set a goal today that you’re going to make more money than Joe Brann makes today. At the end of the day, Joe Brann, what an awesome person I know, lol, makes $100,000, remember this is hypothetical. So you do EVERYTHING you can to make more money than him. At the end of the day, you’ve accomplished your goal and’ve made $100,001, YAY YOU!
  Now, so what? If you’d been concentrating on doing the best you could do and not on beating Joe Brann, you probably could’ve made $1,000,000 today. So I just want to remind you that YOU are good enough the way YOU are but should still keep working to improve yourself and don’t worry about being better than anyone else except the you you were the day before! KEEP GOING, YOU CAN DO IT!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment