Saturday, July 21, 2018

Love Being Lonely?

                                                                     FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

 How do you love being lonely? The truth is, I'm not quite sure! I've hated the loneliness I've felt over the last almost 20 years. During this time, I remember, when I had a girlfriend, I've had two since my wreck, or was dating someone and thought she really cared for me and even believed I loved her, all of the challenges I face didn't really seem to matter. I could be in unbelievable pain and dealing with all of my obstacles which left me beyond exhausted and I'd think, "But it doesn't matter, I'm in love with a beautiful woman who loves me too!" And it really didn't matter, I felt great. I wasn't seeing my obstacles as opportunities then.
          I love the idea of being in love. So when the loneliness makes me cry, and it has several times, yeah I know I'm a big ol' baby, ha, I can remember I believe I'll be in love one day and all of this loneliness will make me appreciate that day, and that woman, more than I can even put into words and/or truly imagine. Sometimes looking toward the future with hope and concentrating on the strength I gain from the loneliness I feel now, is how I can love being lonely. I may not exactly love the loneliness, but I love who I am becoming because of it. What do YOU think? How can YOU love being lonely if indeed YOU are? Keep your head up and look forward to the future while enjoying the now, YOU're incredible! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment