Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Come Back to Happy!

    

                                                                                             FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

I've NO IDEA how to always be happy. I don't believe anything is impossible and I know happiness is a choice but it's extremely difficult to ALWAYS be happy. One thing I like to say is, "I'm not ALWAYS happy but I ALWAYS come back to happy!" There's so much going on in this world and so many challenges, pains, disappointments, and so forth that it's not always easy to find the good in life. It's not always easy to find the reasons to be happy. but just because it's difficult doesn't mean you quit trying. When I get down and frustrated, depressed, wanting to give up, I have to tell myself that I know these feelings will pass and I will get back to happy.
Thing is, these feelings ONLY pass and I, or more importantly, YOU, only get back to happy if we decide to. You don't have to ALWAYS be happy, but it truly is your choice. Situations are not always under our control, but how we respond is up to us. So I just remind myself, when I'm not happy, that I need to not make any decisions that are going to cause major problems or issues I'll wish I hadn't made. What do YOU think? How can you come back to happy? How can you find the good when it doesn't seem to exist? When you find the good in spite of the bad, you've just JOEtivated yourself to make your life spectacular! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment