Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Another Day, Another Challenge, Another Chance...

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

      Each new day we are alive is another day probably bombarded by another challenge or challenges, but it is DEFINITELY another chance to progress! I wasn’t planning on blogging today but then, as I was working on my latest novel which I’ve been working on for I think like four years, I just felt like blogging about how each day may be a challenge, but each day is also a chance to progress! This topic idea came to me because of my novel. I may have mentioned this before, I’m no sure, but in this novel, I put myself in as an actual character, somewhat fictionalized but fully JOEtivated! 
               In the part of the story I was reading over and working on now, which I’ll get back to working on after I post my blog today, my character is discussing with the two main characters how we should work to stay positive though recognizing negatives when necessary, or something like that, and I just felt like blogging about how each and everyday may be filled with challenges and lots of negativity, but each day is STILL a chance to progress! So I just want YOU to remember, though times may be tough and seem unbearable, I believe in YOU! I know you’re incredible and can handle what you need to and keep progressing, do YOU know this? Stay JOEtivated!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment