Saturday, August 31, 2019

When Life's Difficult and YOU Want to Quit...

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann


          I know it’s MUCH easier said than done but when life's difficult and YOU want to quit, DON’T!!! Life can be the biggest and meanest bully, it’ll work to beat you until you can’t take anymore, and it’ll still keep beating you. But you must not believe what life will “say” when it puts you down and you’ve GOT TO know you can keep fighting, NEVER quit, and actually be victorious in your everyday battles. Even though I say these things and I mean them, there are still A LOT of times I want to quit. There are still A LOT of times I don’t want to face life anymore, but I’m still here and working to accomplish what I want, believe, and know I can! Just don’t give up, no matter what life throws at you, DON’T quit, I know YOU can do it!!!!! 👍🏼😁💪 Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment