Monday, August 26, 2019

Just Be YOU!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

          One of my 22 children’s books I’ve written but not published yet, is titled “Just Be YOU!” In today’s blog post, I’m asking you do this and to please just be YOU!?!? 😀 I promise YOU’ve been created to be an AWESOME and WONDERFUL person! Many times, you might spend your life looking at others who have the things you want and may become jealous and want to be the person you’re jealous of. BUT that is NOT you and the REAL YOU is just as incredible as ANYONE you may want to become. It’s okay and even spectacular to be who YOU really are. 
                     If you’re thinking you’re a bad person who’s supposed to do bad things and make the world a worse place than it already is, YOU’RE WRONG! I still love you, but you are wrong! 😂 🥰 You’re incredible and have been created to be such! So, I ask you to be the you you’re meant to be? Please love who you are? Also, please make the world a positively better place by being who you’ve been created to be, THE REAL YOU? ALWAYS remember, all you really need to do in your life is to just be YOU! YOU’re ASTONISHINGLY SPECTACULAR!!! 👍🏼😁 Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment