Saturday, August 24, 2019

JOEtivational Quote #5!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann
          So from time to time I post one of my JOEtivational quotes from my memoir, “The Challenging Side of Miracles! My living nightmare from having been reported braindead!” as my blog and today I’m posting JOEtivational quote number 5. Some of my quotes are actual experiences which’ve occurred in my life which I write about and believe in their ability to inspire, uplift, and JOEtivate anyone and everyone. If you’ve not gotten my memoir yet, WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! 🤔 😁 Just joking! 🤪😜 But I really believe in it’s ability to help others and, if you are able and would like to get it and read it, I know it can help you! If you do want it, you can get it off amazon.com with this link: bit.ly/tcsom This quote is about an experience I had with a friend of mine who wondered how I was able to continue dealing with what I have to deal with.
          It reads, “One of my friends yesterday, referring to living with what I have to live with, asked me, "How do you do it?" My answer was, I just keep going, whenever you think you're too exhausted to take another step, TAKE ANOTHER STEP! When you don't have the strength to stand any longer, KEEP STANDING! The secret to life is, there's NO secret, you just keep going and when you don't have the strength, find the strength! Unfortunately I can't tell you life will get easier, if you want life to be easier, you have to make it easier, it's all in your perspective and it's up to you to be happy and NEVER give up!!! Life isn't easy, but YOU CAN DO IT, just KEEP GOING!!! Love y’all!!!” Since putting this in my memoir I actually had an experience where I couldn’t literally take another step physically and I fell down. But I continued to take another step mentally by not giving up and doing the best I could, YOU can do the same in your life, will YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment