Wednesday, August 28, 2019

It's NOT Been a Good Day AT ALL but...

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

          If I’m being honest, and I ALWAYS intend to be with you, as far as today goes, it's NOT been a good day AT ALL, but I’m not quitting! I wasn’t going to blog today because, truthfully, I'm not doing so well and I don’t feel like blogging right now or working to push myself to be positive or JOEtivated! Things keep getting harder and harder and harder, but that’s just the way life goes sometimes. So, even though I don’t really want to push myself to keep dealing with what I have to and would truthfully rather give up, I’m still dealing with it. I haven’t given very many specifics, if any, about what precisely has been so difficult for me lately, but just one of the things that’s gotten much harder to deal with is the fact that I don’t think the pain I’m in has ever been so great. 
                  Of course I’m talking about the pain never having been so great since I was in my accident and when I was in the hospital, it was worse then but I was so drugged up and wasn’t really “there” mentally. But, even though life just might completely suck sometimes and it seems giving up would be much better, easier, and what we should do, it ISN’T! I want YOU to know I continue to face what I face because I love YOU and want to help, so I hope my blogging, memoir, life, and everything else about my life and what I face really will help you. I don’t want any credit and I don’t need any thanks, I just want YOU to know that YOU mean that much to me, I love YOU! Keep your head up and keep facing your life while I keep facing my life, please? Though “no one gets out of life alive” ha, we can get through this together, alright? Much love!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment