Thursday, August 29, 2019

Talk to Me Thursday! Dieting to Lose Weight...

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

          For this Thursday post, let’s talk about dieting to lose weight. When I was growing up, before I had my accident, I had SO MUCH trouble gaining weight. My metabolism was so fast and I did so much working out that I could eat and eat and eat and I wouldn’t gain weight. It was VERY annoying, but having my eight pack abs was pretty awesome! Now, I have SO MUCH trouble losing weight it’s ridiculous! Even after my wreck, while I was much younger than I now am, I could lose weight pretty quick, but I’d put it back on even quicker. A few years ago I did a H.I.I.T., that’s high intensity interval training, workout program and lost a bunch of weight. But it became too painful to keep doing the workouts and I gained it all back and more. 

Now I’m just trying to keep track of my calories to lose weight, but that’s also a struggle. At least one of the medication I take makes me hungry but I need to take it so it’s just really difficult for me to get in the shape I’d like to be in. Honestly, I intend to get liposuction as soon as I can so hopefully that happens soon. I’m not like HUGE, but I think I weigh the most I ever have and I just really don’t like the fat on me. Although the fat is AWESOME because it’s a part of me, ha, 😂 I still don’t like it! I know I’m not the only one who’s struggled with dieting to lose weight, but I’ll keep working on it and hopefully one day I’ll get where I’d like to be, I guess time will tell. Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment