Friday, August 23, 2019

The Highs and Lows in Life!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

            The highs and lows in life can make or break us! Probably like YOU, I’ve faced a WHOLE LOT more lows than highs in my life BY FAR, but it’s MY responsibility to pick myself up when I’m feeling down, or low. Right now it’s even more difficult than normal for me to keep myself feeling inspired and happy, but that is MY decision to be made! I want to be happy, but sometimes I don’t feel happy. It is ABSOLUTELY fine that I feel these negative emotions, it’s ABSOLUTELY fine if/when YOU feel these negative emotions! What matters though is whether or not we pick ourselves up and keep pushing forward, or if we just quit and give up. I’m NOT giving up and will keep pushing myself to overcome the lows and work to reach the highest and greatest peaks I KNOW I accomplish and achieve, will YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment