Monday, August 19, 2019

Sorry I've Been Gone but Hello Again!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann
      Sorry I've been gone but hello again! My life has gotten ridiculously crazy and I don’t even pretend to even almost comprehend what’s been going on, but I’ve not blogged, or pursued my speaking career and such for a good while, because of how seemingly out of control things are right now. The specifics of what’s going on aren’t very important, in my opinion, but just know I’ve not been blogging because of how unbelievably out of whack things have been, NOT because I’ve stopped trying to encourage and help YOU. I will tell you though, I’ve had multiple times since the last time I blogged where I’ve not been motivated, sorry, JOEtivated, ha, and I’ve given in more to the depression and such which comes with not feeling inspired. Honestly EVERYDAY just seems to get harder and harder, and then harder again and I’ve spent too much time lately wanting to give up, BUT I DIDN’T! You see, life is NOT about how difficult your obstacles are, it’s about whether or not we’ll work to view them as the opportunities they really are and will we persevere and keep working to overcome them? 
      I’ve actually come much closer to giving up over the last few months than I care to admit, but, like I’ve said before, I won’t lie to you, not on purpose anyway. When I’ve given in to the depression and such lately, I’ve known the JOEtivator wouldn’t be giving in like I did. However, before I’m “The Joetivator,” I am a human being and as such I’ll allow myself to feel the emotions I do, but that doesn’t mean giving in to them completely and certainly doesn’t mean allowing them to defeat me! So wherever YOU are in your life, KEEP GOING, keep believing in yourself, NEVER forget YOU are AWESOME, and I’ll do my best to help you along the way. I hope to continue to blog daily, but unfortunately can only say I’ll try to do so, as it is that things are still unbelievably out of whack and I’m not sure how things will go during the days to come or what kind of time I’ll have to be able to blog, but I’ll try. I still love you, and once again, sorry I've been gone but hello again! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment