Monday, September 9, 2019

FINALLY Moving Forward!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

             I feel I am FINALLY moving forward! For a long time I’ve been wanting to get going with my speaking and all that involves but haven’t really known how to do so but this weekend I talked with my nephew and one of my best friends Kyle and he helped me make a list of the things I wanted to get done today. I was having trouble with my allergies when I was first getting up today and I was thinking I wasn’t going to do everything I’d scheduled to. I texted him and told him I wouldn’t be doing everything we’d planned but I’d do what I could. Then just a little later, I just got moving. I scheduled a phone meeting with a speaker and I believe life-coach who I’d messaged with on Linkedin before and who invited me to a 30 minute phone meeting, we’ve been messaging for a while now but with all the craziness I’ve been dealing with lately, I’ve not scheduled the call for a while, but I did so today. 
          Then I emailed a person who works with the athletic program at a nearby University and just asked if they could direct me to someone I could get a phone call with about speaking to their athletic program. I sent the email not even an hour ago and hopefully I hear back soon and will be able to get something set up. Additionally, I also spoke with the owner of a business, and businesses, about speaking to their employees and we’re supposed to get something set up. I also did a workout which consisted of walking and a high intensity interval training or “HIIT” workout but I did it as a beginner because of the pain and all I am in. So I’m feeling great that I didn’t make excuses and got done what I wanted to today. It’s AWESOME feeling like I’m FINALLY moving forward! Will YOU move forward with me? 🤔 I sure hope so! 💪👍🏼😄 Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment