Wednesday, September 4, 2019

YOU Matter!!!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann


          It’s BEYOND important that you always know YOU Matter!!! You have value, abilities, meaning, purpose, tremendous worth, and a WHOLE lot more amazingness you give to the world everyday! I know this world can be cruel and won’t give you the thanks you deserve for how much your existence blesses all things in creation. So today I want to take a moment and thank you for everything you give to all things in creation and to me! I want to let you know you REALLY do matter and are worth more than I currently know how to verbalize! Thank YOU so much, keep going, this world, and I, really DO need you and all you bless us with!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment