Sunday, September 1, 2019

Life's Tough, But YOU Can Handle it!!!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann


          I know that at the very least, sometimes life's tough, but YOU can handle it!!! The fact is, more than likely, life is tough for all of us. I can almost guarantee even the people others think have the perfect life, no problems, and everything is blissful, even those people face challenges. Several years ago I was speaking with a man a good bit older than I was and we were talking about the pain I am in pretty much NONSTOP. He told me he had’d NO idea what the pain I was, and am, 😜  feeling, felt like. He said he is rarely in pain. Even hearing this from that good man, I still knew and know he faces other challenges in his life.
            Multiple people have, in a complimentary manner, told me they couldn’t handle what I have to handle. Even though I appreciate their kind words, I don’t necessarily believe that is true. If they HAD TO face what I HAVE TO face, I’m pretty sure they’d find a way to do so. But my challenges aren’t your’s and your challenges aren’t mine and comparing is a waste of time, yet I still hope I can help you. I’m sure we all face tough times, even you, but when life’s at it’s toughest, just know, you CAN handle it! Keep going, YOU’re INCREDIBLE!!! 👍🏼 Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment