Monday, September 2, 2019

When Down, Pick Yourself Up!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann


          If YOU want to be happy, you’ll have to learn that when you’re down, it’s up to YOU to pick yourself up! BUT, I’m here to help. I get down sometimes, actually daily I have to fight to keep myself going positively and that’s just fine. YOU really do help me to look for the good, stay, or get, positive, and to come back to happy so I can hopefully help you to do the same. Occasionally I look to other motivational speakers on YouTube and that can be a real help. But we can watch a million different speakers all day long, yet, if we don’t make the decision to be happy and to get positive, no speech is going to matter a whole lot. 
                 There’ve been many times when I feel myself starting to get depressed, or down, and I have to decide to pick myself up and not allow myself to stay frustrated or negative. We don’t have to do it alone though, we can work together to be positive, like we should be. We can fight our battles alone, but it’s MUCH better to fight them as a team, which is A BIG reason I blog! Once again I hope to help you but thanks SO MUCH for all YOU do for me! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment