Tuesday, September 3, 2019

This Pain Called Life!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann


          It can be VERY easy to not want to continue to face this pain called life! All I REALLY know and remember is pain, rejection, being beyond exhausted, suffering, and other similar feelings. Yet I am in NO WAY feeling sorry for myself nor do I want anyone to feel sorry for me. I’m still hopeful for a better and brighter future! I’m still determined to make my future better and brighter, and I hope YOU’ll be there with me enjoying the best future we can create. Life will cheat you and me, but if we allow life to keep us down, we are the problem, NOT life! Do the best you can, smile, love life…even when it’s hell, love life…and, when it’s all said and done, YOU will stand victorious over this pain called life! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment