Sunday, September 8, 2019

How to Endure and Overcome!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann


          Today I’ll be talking about how to endure and overcome! I’ve got FAR MORE experience than I’d EVER want to have with enduring, but being able to endure is something we ALL can do, even when we don’t want to. But to endure how difficult, cruel, and mean this life can be, you’ve got to make up your mind that you WON’T quit! Now there are times when I REALLY want to quit, but I don’t. As to how to endure, you’ve just got to make up your mind that you’ll face what you have to in your life and NEVER give up. Even after making this decision, there may be times you want to give up, BUT DON’T! 
                   By continuing to work to have the life you desire while facing whatever you have to, you will overcome whatever you’re facing! So, the short answer to how to endure and overcome is just to KEEP GOING! Even if physically you don’t have the strength to stand, as I’ve literally had this happen, you can still “stand” mentally by keeping yourself focused and not giving up, YOU CAN DO IT, now go do it!!! 👍🏼💪😄 Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment