Thursday, September 12, 2019

Talk to Me Thursday! 🏊‍♂️ Swimming...

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann


          Yesterday, for the first time in many years, I went swimming. 🏊‍♂️ I did so as a workout, but I only swam a little and spent the bulk of my time jogging in place. It got my heart rate up pretty quick and, from what I’ve researched, using water to workout in burns calories really well and is also a lot safer on your joints. I’m probably going to go swim, or more accurately stated, I’ll probably walk, or jog, in the pool some more today. After I was done in the pool, I sat in the hot tub for a while. That was really nice, and I intend to get in the hot tub again today. Anyway, I really like working out in a pool, even if just for a little bit! I suggest, if YOU want to get in a great workout and have access to a pool, that you'll use it. Hopefully you also have a hot tub to chill in afterwards, it’s AWESOME!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment