Saturday, September 7, 2019

Surprising πŸ™€ New Details Recently Learned About My Wreck!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

          From what I’ve been told, my car accident was said to be caused by the weather, but for over 20 years I’ve believed if anyone was more to blame for it, it was me for not being more careful. I still believe I should’ve been being more careful but recently I was told that the person who clipped me and sent my Camaro Z28 SS hydroplaning across the median before I was hit by a Chevrolet Z71 pickup truck on the other side of the expressway, was actually being a jerk. I was told they sped up to try and keep me from changing lanes and that they were also in my blind spot. The reason I’m talking about this today is to ask YOU, and everyone who reads my blog, to PLEASE be cautious and kind, while driving or doing anything else? I know when I’d drive my car, there were people who’d do things to be rude, like trying to box me in in tight situations on the road and other similar things. 
                  I believe this was in part because of jealousy that a 17 year old had the car I did, but, what good does it do to try and cause problems for others, on the road or otherwise? I’ll answer that for you…NONE, it does NO GOOD at all to try and cause problems! I’m not mad, but I wonder, πŸ€” if the person who clipped my car had known that by trying to keep me from being able to change lanes, they’d also destroy my life and cause A WHOLE LOT more problems I didn’t even imagine possible then, would they still have done what they did? The answer doesn’t matter too much as I don’t know how to change the past. But in all things, and ESPECIALLY when you’re driving, PLEASE try to make the best choices you can that’ll give the best chances of keeping everyone safe and not creating more problems or possibly destroying lives? Better Choices, Better Chances! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment