Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Love who YOU are!

                                                                      FAILING TO FAIL!
            Joseph Brann


I’ve not blogged in a while because I’ve been working on some stuff, and I didn’t really have all that much to say while I was just waiting for things. It’s rare I don’t have much to say, ha! Just to keep you updated, I did my interview with Hector Ledesma and Sports2nite a few weeks ago. I should find out more about when it’s going to air I believe later today and if my speaking with my catch phrase “Better Choices Better Chances!” is desired, please email me @ publishjoe@gmail.com. The real reason I want to blog today though is to share something personal in hopes it’ll help YOU!
It was indescribably difficult for me to come to the realization that I have brain damage and am a little mentally slow! I know I’ve cried many tears over realizing this! When I first realized this was true I thought something along the lines of, “What!?! This can’t be true! I was always the guy with a 4.0 gpa academically and the one who almost always knew the answers in school. I was the one who knew how to act in social settings and the guy who had EVERYTHING going for him! This CAN’T be real!” It scared me beyond my own ability to comprehend at the time!
I was TERRIFIED to be Joseph Brann! I hated him, he was no longer the guy to be and the guy with everything going for him! And to make it worse, as a product of my prosopagnosia, I don’t even recognize his face, my face, literally! It took me a very long time to realize I don’t have to be the guy he was, the guy I was. All I have to be is me, and guess what? I’ve learned to LOVE that guy! I love being me!!! I’ve learned to love my limitations and disabilities, because of my ABILITIES! It really is a choice, will you love your life? What do YOU choose? We’ve all got limitations, but we’ve all been blessed with so many abilities and can literally accomplish whatever we put our minds to! So, make the choice to be the best you you can be and LOVE who you are!!! You’re incredible! You can find out a whole lot more about all of this stuff by getting, reading, and applying my memoir to your life!
You can get my memoir at the amazon.com bookstore, I’ll provide the link at the end of this blog. My memoir’s called “The Challenging Side of Miracles! My living nightmare from having been reported braindead!” I believe it will help you! I believe in me and my abilities! I believe in YOU and your abilities! YOU are incredible, NEVER forget this!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment