Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Do Something Different!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

                Towards the end of my speech, I’ll invite my audiences to do something different! To make a change, big or small, which’ll give them better chances at reaching a goal in their lives. In today’s blog, this is exactly what I’m inviting YOU to do! Overcome your opportunities by first making the decision to do so. In most cases, it’s probably not a change or a goal which’ll be accomplished right away, but by making the decision to work towards overcoming your challenge, or challenges, you’ll be well on your way to overcoming them! What do YOU want to accomplish in your life? What’s it going to take for you to accomplish it? Maybe you want to make A LOT of money so you can help A LOT of people? Maybe you want to eat healthier in hopes of shedding some extra pounds?
               Maybe you just want to make it through a day without complaining about someone or something that bugs you? Whatever it is, make a change TODAY, which’ll get you closer to accomplishing your goals! That’s how I work to overcome everything I face each day. That’s how YOU can work to begin or continue overcoming your challenges today! I’m not always successful at feeling as though I’ve overcome and accomplished what I want each day, but I keep working and try not to beat myself up over my shortcomings. So, what are YOU going to change to get you closer to what you desire? Whatever change it is you want to make, YOU can do it, now go do it!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment