Friday, April 5, 2019

Find Me on Twitter for Even More Daily JOEtivation!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann
                 I think I mentioned this before but, did YOU know I’m on Twitter and have been for a good while now? To find me on Twitter and get even more and shorter yet equally powerful daily JOEtivation, search for @joe_brann on said site. Today I got a notification there which said, "Your Tweets earned 2.4K impressions over this 28 day period” That REALLY surprised me and was totally unexpected. I’m positive 2.4K impressions on that site is probably tiny compared to a lot of others on there, but, who am I competing against again??? 
                Man I’m having trouble remembering, oh wait, no I’m not, ha, I’m ONLY competing against myself. And, since I only compete against myself, I’m VERY pleased with how things are moving forward and I’m beyond excited to develop and work to get better each and every day! Anyway, if YOU wouldn’t mind following me on Twitter, and following my blog, I’ll REALLY appreciate it! Need help doing so? Call me at 210-380-7965 or email me at publishjoe@gmail.com Either way, I love you and YOU are amazingly AWESOME!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment