Saturday, April 13, 2019

It's NOT How Difficult Your Life is...

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

                It's NOT how difficult your life is, it’s how YOU respond to and overcome the difficulties in your life that’ll determine what you accomplish. If we respond positively and stay driven and determined, we ARE undoubtedly successes! You might have to work just as hard, or harder, tomorrow to accomplish more, the same, or even less than you’ve accomplish today but, if you persevere and NEVER give up, you WILL overcome and succeed each and everyday! Life can be a nonstop hell, but even that can be overcome!               
                Not trying to pat myself on the back or any such thing, yet, I overcome and succeed everyday by continuing to push forward, work to stay positive and happy, while also dealing with what I have to. Some days are harder than others and sometimes I want to quit. I might also get angry, but that’s life and if I continue to come back to happy and keep going, I will overcome and succeed each day! I definitely know YOU can do the same everyday, will YOU? If so, daily, you will continue failing to fail!!! Failing to fail, where've I heard that before? Oh yeah, now I get it! Ha! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment