Sunday, April 21, 2019

The Winner Within YOU!!!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

      Right now, I want to talk about the winner within YOU!!! The winner within each of us is most definitely there! YOU’ve been created to be the winner I know you are. Do YOU know this? Sometimes life will beat you down, sometimes life might destroy the you I know you are, and sometimes EVERYTHING you face may seem to suggest you are not a winner. But the truth is, you ARE a winner and NEED to know this! When everything tells you you can’t win and you’re not a winner, that’s when you’ve got to stand tall and shut up all the negativity by reminding yourself, believing, and even knowing you are a winner! YOU’ve ALWAYS got the winner within you! Now find it, know you are incredible, bring your inner winner out, love life and show all who you encounter how incredibly awesome I know, and hopefully you know, you are! Let everyone see THE REAL you, and be the winner I know YOU are! You’ve just been JOEtivated!!! Ha! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment