Friday, April 19, 2019

Character Development!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann
               Today I’ll be showing just a little about how I changed over the roughly seven years, on and off, which it took me to write my memoir. I’ll share quotes, some spacing may be changed, but two quotes to show said change. However, if you want to further find out the full story, you’ll have to get my memoir off amazon.com either as a paperback version or ebook. You can do so with this link, bit.ly/tcsom I KNOW it can help you, will YOU let it? It’s titled, “The Challenging Side of Miracles! My living nightmare from having been reported braindead!” I thought I’d feel no different from when I started writing to when I finished it. The first quote’s from the beginning and the next’s near the end, but, I know the whole book can help you and I REALLY want to help EVERYONE, especially YOU! If you’re unable or don’t want to get my memoir it’s NO problem at all, but if you do get it, read it, and apply it, I know it can positively change your entire life.
              On page 6 I say, “I have chills and tears in my eyes as I write this. So I am afraid to live another second. I am filled with fear, which I conceal as best I can, when I think about what I face each second of everyday! Although I try to be positive and happy and help others do the same, I have a confession to make. I REALLY wish I was not alive because of my challenges. I go to sleep each time I go to sleep afraid to fall asleep and afraid to wake up. I am afraid to fall asleep because I know I will wake up later. I am afraid to wake up because I am afraid of the numerous pains, challenges, obstacles, the constant nightmare and hell I live in, and all of the other things I face! It’s crazy.” 
              But then, the quote on page 220 is, “I say I will always be here to remind you nothing is impossible because my books, YouTube video, and hopefully videos should always be around. I guess that's added reason to see my video and read my books. Overcoming what I used to see as obstacles has helped me to develop into who I am now and I finally love all of the difficulties I’ve faced, do face, and will continue to face. You should be able to see how things were as I began writing and then to show you how I’ve changed! Talk about character development, right? Haha!” We can all change, improve, and overcome our deepest fears by the choices we make! I hope my blog and my memoir will help YOU develop even more into whatever astonishingly amazing person YOU want to be!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment