Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Today's a New Day!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

                If you read yesterday’s blog, you know I was rather frustrated, but, today's a new day! Some things have improved but most things have pretty much stayed the same. However, I’m allowing myself to be much happier. The other day, I think on television, I saw a woman talking about how happiness is a choice. I’m pretty sure she MUST BE a dedicated reader of my blog and using my words to try and help this world, or she’s trying to get credit for my work without my consent, hmmmm…I might need to sue her, I’ll contact my family’s attorneys REAL soon! 
               Just joking, I don’t really think she’s ever even heard of me, what I’m working towards, or my blog. Regardless, I’m REALLY happy to see I’m not the only one who knows happiness is a choice, do YOU? No matter how frustrating yesterday was, or yesterdays have been, each new day is an opportunity to work to do better and overcome frustrations of from the past! We can also use each new day's opportunities to choose to be happy and keep working to do better, get better, and be better than the day before. Though I'm not perfect with this, which yesterday's blog proved, I still work to do just this, will YOU?!?!?! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment