Thursday, April 4, 2019

Talk To Me Thursday! Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud"

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann
                 It's time for yet another AWESOME "Talk To Me Thursday!" post. I listen to and LOVE, A LOT of music. For a good long while, years and years ago, as I was realizing what I face and trying to deal with it, I spent what I consider nearly countless hours trying to keep my mind off of what I face by listening to song after song after song. One singer I really love to listen to is Ed Sheeran. Off the top of my head, I don’t know of a song of his I don’t at least like very much. His song, “Thinking Out Loud” I think is a great song. However, in the song he says, “And darling I will be loving you ‘till we’re 70…” This line to me begs the question, what happens if he and his “darling” live past 70? Once he or both of them reach this age, is he planning on just instantly stopping being in love with her and is their relationship just going to end??? I’m sure this line just fits in well with the rest of the song and 70's a good age to live too being in love with the same person.
        But this is the type of stuff I think about. It’s rather annoying to me how my brain wants to dissect and be obsessed with questions like this, even though the answer to my question’s insignificant and makes NO difference, I have to stop myself from being obsessed with stuff like this. I believe I do a very good job overcoming being obsessed with stuff, but it's still an issue I face and work to overcome. I’ve seen some stuff on television about people who have o.c.d. and what I’ve seen, I consider is MUCH WORSE than what I deal with in respect to this topic. I REALLY hope YOU don’t have issues with this condition and anyone and everyone who does will be able to overcome it as best they can. There’re some great medicines that can help with these and other issues and I hope people will use them and be able to even better overcome any and all such conditions. But yes, I love to listen to music and love Ed Sheeran’s songs, check them out if you’ve not already and you’re welcome in advance! Ha! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment