Tuesday, April 23, 2019

If it's Good and YOU Want it, Get it!!!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann
      Referring to strictly positive things in life, if it's good and YOU want it, get it!!! It’ll probably take A LOT longer than you desire, but if you keep working and stay focused on your goals, you really can accomplish them. I’m saying this now, when A BUNCH of my goals have still not yet been reached. However, I’m focused, I’m driven, and am determined to not give up so I’m still doing everything I can to get where I want to go. Of course there’s a chance things won’t work out like I want them to. If you look at the vast majority of my life, you’ll see that as of yet things haven’t even ALMOST worked out like I desire. 
      But I still believe in me and that it’s only a matter of time before I get where I want to go. I keep clinging to hope because if I don’t, I’d have little to cling to. What about YOU? Are YOU determined and will you do what it takes to get where you want to go? I know you can, so don’t give up, stay positive, and keep working because, like me, I REALLY believe it’s only a matter of time until you accomplish all you desire! Stay JOEtivated and don't forget that if it's good and YOU want it, get it!!!,  I know I will! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment