Sunday, April 14, 2019

Will YOU Push Yourself?

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

               I overcome and continue to endure and persevere by focusing on what I need to do to get where I want to go and continuing to push myself to accomplish what I know I can. Will YOU push yourself, continue to work towards your goals, hopes, and even dreams? You might feel you’re too beaten down by life and don’t have the strength or even the desire to push yourself to go any further than you already have. I’ve felt this way many, many times, and that’s okay! But you can’t allow yourself to be defeated and MUST continue to push yourself because, believe it or not, you CAN succeed! YOU might no longer want to push yourself to deal with your life or you might not even want to use the ability you have to breathe to keep breathing. I’ve felt this way, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and even physically because, especially with the allergies I have, even breathing can literally hurt and I’ve just wanted to stop! 
        If you’re reading this, then you’ve been pushing yourself already, whether you wanted to or not, to keep going because you’ve not given up, so CONGRATULATIONS!!! But don’t spend too much time patting yourself on the back because, if you do, you’ll waste A LOT of time you could be using to go even further than you already have. But you do deserve credit for everything you’ve been through, everything you’re currently going through, and everything you will go through in the future. Whatever you’re facing, I know YOU can overcome and even defeat it! But YOU’ve got to know this is true! YOU’ve got to know you’re incredible and more than capable of succeeding in every way you want to! You’ve got to know how spectacular you are and can become! So, will YOU push yourself, NEVER give up, and become all you’ve ever wanted to become and more? I know YOU can!!!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment