Monday, April 8, 2019

The Value Of Helping others!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann
               Recently, I found out a friend of mine had a loved one of their’s who’d just received a Traumatic Brain Injury, or T.B.I. and I reached out to them to see if I could help any. My friend asked me to contact two family members of their’s and to share what I could about my story and so forth. I ABSOLUTELY loved how my friend was allowing me to help with this horrific situation, though I’d never wish any T.BI. on anyone. Honestly I’m a good bit scared about what their loved one and they are already facing, and even more afraid about what they may and quite possibly will face, though I’m hoping for the best and firmly believe things’ll be okay. Yet, I’ve been able to use what I’ve been going through for over 20 years to help them. Times like these are what’ve greatly helped  me to LOVE what I face. I’ve actually encountered others in my distant and not so distant past who’ve had people they love and care about who’ve acquired head injuries and who wanted or even said they needed to hear what I had to say because of my experiences. 
      My friend’s newly developed situation with their loved one is the most recent traumatic experience I’ve been more than happy to help with, but within the last I think month or two, I’ve come across at least two other people who’ve had T.B.I.s and I’ve reached out to both of them and’ve been blessed to be told my doing so has helped them. These situations scare me SO MUCH, but they GREATLY add to my purpose, my love of my life, it’s value, and I SO want to help all of these people, and everyone, and hope I am doing so and will continue helping them. Though I don’t always like, and’ve even despised what I go through, at times like these, I’m able to much better love the “opportunities” I face, which’ve nearly destroyed me in the past, and I REALLY get to experience the tremendous joy I receive from the value of helping others! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment