Thursday, April 11, 2019

Talk to Me Thursday! I LOVE Writing Fiction!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

                Today’s Thursday post is very short and it's about how I love writing fiction! I do so in part because I get to decide where the story goes and how it gets there. When I started writing my first novel I’ve published, I knew how I wanted the story to end, but I’d NO IDEA the story would become much more than I’d intended it to. With my latest novel, once again I knew how I wanted it to end before I started writing it but the story became SO MUCH more as I’ve written it, however, it’s not published yet so it’ll probably change even more. I love how, in fiction, anything that’s completely crazy and though it’s chances of happening in reality may be COMPLETELY slim, can become reality in just one sentence or paragraph even. So these are a few reasons I LOVE writing fiction and I’m REALLY excited to get my other fiction books published hopefully sooner than later, I’ll keep YOU posted! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment