Sunday, April 7, 2019

What Can I Do For You?

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann
              Today I’m wondering, what can I do for you? I actually think about this often, believe it or not, BELIEVE IT!!! Ha! I am not looking for credit or thanks or any such thing but I know I came back to life for multiple reasons but they were all to help others, ESPECIALLY YOU! Don’t worry, I’m not going to get religious or even spiritual on you AT ALL, and even if you believe what I’m about to say is only true in my mind, that’s fine, but I still believe and know it's true in my mind! Regardless, I know I was asked to come back to life by the only being powerful enough to create life and I was more than willing to do so, because I love everyone, because I love YOU! I’ve had many times where I’ve thought coming back to life was a mistake. I thought so largely because it seemed to me like all I’d become to the many people who’d prayed for my survival was a “braindead memory” of the guy they’d prayed would return. Then they gave great thanks when I came back, but later realized I wasn’t the same guy and I believed I’d disappointed them by being mentally, physically, emotionally, and even spiritually damaged. I didn’t understand who I’d been, who I’d become, and truthfully, I still am somewhat uncomfortable being this new Joe who is often a stranger to me. 
                But I’ve decided to love him, for he is me, work to remain positive, and to overcome and even accomplish the things I want to which I’ve been told are “impossible” for me to overcome and accomplish! NOTHING’S impossible so NEVER give up! My life is a miracle, I’m not the miracle, I’m just the man living the miracle, or, depending on how you choose to view things, I’m the guy living the nightmare which is a byproduct of the miracle. I hope you’ll view the life I’m living as the miracle I know it is? Regardless, I now love it. I work and work and work and try and try and try to be the best me I can in large part to help YOU realize how amazing you are and can become! I hope you know I love you, I love my life, and am honored if I’m able to help you at all! So, once again, what can I do for you? If I’ve already done, then STOP BUGGING ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Haha, I’m TOTALLY joking there, and if I’ve been blessed to have done something for you already, I’ll be more than happy to do it again, or anything else I can to help YOU! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment