Thursday, April 18, 2019

Talk to Me Thursday! Thinking's Hard!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

                For this Thursday post, have YOU ever found that thinking's hard! For me at least, sometimes thinking can be very hard. I’ve overcome it A LOT but often my brain apparently likes to go and go and go and try to think about everything that has happened, stuff I want to happen, things I’m positive won’t happen, although nothing’s impossible, and a whole lot more. When I’m having conversations with people, as opposed to the one’s I have with myself, ha, I’ve often been in the middle of a sentence and my mind will just flip over to some other unrelated topic. Either that or I’ll completely forget the point I was trying to make. Then there’re other occasions I’ll have a bunch of difficulty thinking about and finding the words I want to say and if/when I find them, I’ll have even more difficulty getting them out of my mouth. 
        On multiple occasions, after my brain’s been spinning so fast with so many different thoughs, I’ll literally get headaches. The most fun headaches are the migraines, ESPECIALLY when they take several hours or even days to go away and I want to rip my eyes out because of how bad they're hurting, so SO fun!!! Ha, just joking, they’re horrible, but they can be overcome, usually with medicine. Has any of this ever happened to YOU? Can you relate to what I’m saying now? And finally, do you agree that, at least sometimes, thinking's hard? I know people will joke about how thinking’s hard, but sometimes, at least for me, it really is, ha! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment