Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Sometimes it's SO Difficult to Keep Going!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann

             The truth is, sometimes it's SO difficult to keep going! Life is often very difficult but sometimes it’s even harder than usual and maybe even harder than we’d ever expect it would or even could be! Yet, YOU don’t have to be overtaken by it! You CAN face what you have to and overcome it. Unfortunately, often the most difficult things we face are overcome by simply continuing to deal with them and moving forward in spite of whatever the challenges may be. I know what it’s like when I want to overcome something SO BADLY and don’t know how to do so. 
              I know I've talked about this before but I’ve realized that facing my challenges, smiling through the pains, and even crying while not allowing myself to be defeated by all I’m facing, is how I overcome it! And, everyday I'll continue to overcome it! I hope YOU’ll realize that by not giving up, even when feeling defeated, you’re actually winning the fight this life often is! So, even though sometimes it's SO difficult to keep going, STAY POSITIVE and KEEP GOING! I know you can, do YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment