Wednesday, April 3, 2019

I Give Up!

FAILING TO FAIL!
  Joseph Brann
                 I give up! I give up…on giving up! It’s VERY easy to give up on stuff if things just won’t go your way. If you’re involved in stuff you shouldn’t be involved in, you also need to give up, on giving up on working to overcome those bad and negative things. I’ve given up on things that were good and which I REALLY wanted, but now I’ve come back with more determination than EVER to achieve those things. I’m MORE THAN ready to succeed at giving up on giving up on these extremely positive things that, as of yet, have not worked out like I want them to. I’ve actually already accomplished some of the things I’d started and given up on, such as having now written and published a comedy novel and my memoir, both of which are over 200 pages long and, you probably already know if you read my blog regularly, both are available on Amazon. There were multiple times before where I’d started on my memoir and then gave up and got rid of the what I’d written.   

        But the many, many hours I’d spent writing it before did not go to waste. I used the memories I had from working on my original memoir, or I guess memoirs, to help me write and improve my now published memoir. I think my memoir’s pretty incredible and can help ANYONE AND EVERYONE, but of course I’m MORE than extremely partial to it, ha! I’ve also got more things I’m working on, yet don’t want to talk about until they actually come together, then I’ll let YOU know. So, make the decision NOW, to give up on giving up, work as hard as you need to and then A LOT harder, and YOU’LL BE a success!!! I truly believe this, now go give up, you know what I mean, ha, and succeed EVERYDAY with the confidence YOU need to get where you REALLY want to go, and I KNOW you’ll be a great, great success at life!!! If you read my blog everyday, I KNOW you’ll get the JOEtivation to accomplish EVERYTHING you desire! YOU’ve JUST BEEN JOEtivated!!! Ha! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment