Saturday, September 22, 2018

Believe in YOU, I do!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann



“Believe in YOU, I do!” This is JOEtivational quote #40 in my memoir. It’s short, sweet, and oh so true! To get my memoir off Amazon, go to bit.ly/tcsom I really do believe in YOU! I believe in everyone and in your ability to accomplish what you want to accomplish! I’ve been told too many times that I can’t accomplish something I want to. I’ve been asked, since so many things haven’t worked out like I’ve desired them to if I thought I should stop pursuing my goals, as if my goals are unattainable. But along with my believing in YOU I also believe in ME! 
        It’s taken WAY longer than I ever would’ve imagined but had I succumbed to the doubt of others I wouldn’t have published my first novel and wouldn’t have published my recently published memoir! Now I’m working on stuff and things are looking up, WAY up! It’s going to take more time, but the success and ability to help so many I’ve desired for so long is closer now than it’s ever been, so I’ve just got to keep pushing forward and believing in myself! This goes for you too! Keep pushing forward, don’t give up, and you can accomplish your goals! So once again, “Believe in YOU, I do!” Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment