Friday, September 21, 2018

Don't Hate, Be Great!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann



Have you ever hated anyone or anything? How did it make you feel and what good came of it? In my experience, the main and sometimes only thing that comes from my hating anyone or anything has been my own frustration, anger, and negativity. I’ve hated women who I’ve allowed to hurt me, I’ve hated myself, I’ve hated God, and I’ve hated more things as well. However, I’ve made the choice to love EVERYTHING and EVERYONE, even the aches and pains from life! By doing so I’ve been able to find real and lasting happiness! I know you can do the same, try it out and see if I’m not telling the truth! Hate and happiness contradict one another and happiness is far superior to hate! I know YOU are great and so incredibly valuable, I don’t even have to know you personally to know this is true! I also know, your potential to be even greater and more incredibly valuable is so gigantically enormous it’s beyond difficult to comprehend, but I don’t believe you or I or anyone will be as great as we truly can be if we’re filled with hate, or even hating just a little. So, don’t hate, be great! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment