Thursday, September 20, 2018

The Next Life!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


This blog's one I’d no intention of ever posting, but last night I felt I should. Please know, I am in NO WAY pushing any religion either. My situation with God's been a very difficult subject for me since my accident and it’s also extremely personal. I’ve memories from the other side when I was in my accident but after feeling my life’s been so inexplicably difficult for me, at times, I’ve doubted those memories. I’m not too pleased to say I’ve even doubted God exists. However, because of recent personal events, I now am so UNBELIEVABLY POSITIVE of my memories of the other side that once again I can tell you with ABSOLUTELY no doubt at all that the next life is real and it is incredible!!! So incredible I don’t know any words to describe it! 
I don’t believe this, hope this, or even have faith this is true, but rather I state it as a fact that I KNOW this is true! YOU will one day know this too! I’ve heard faith’s a hope in things not seen which are true so once you’ve seen something you no longer need faith because you know it. Well, I’ve seen the other side so I’ve no reason to have faith in such. I’ve been there and, because of prayers from so many, I was given the choice to come back to what I consider an unbelievably difficult situation I couldn’t even comprehend to hopefully help people, and ESPECIALLY to hopefully help YOU! I won’t say much about it specifically but I’ll say I saw family and friends from the past and I undoubtedly know we’ve been created by the only being powerful enough to create us!

If you do your best and try to be who you know you should be, everything will work out and you will enter into a state of happiness I don’t even know how to describe with your friends and family from the past, present, and future! I also promise you no matter what you’ve been through, are going through, or will go through, the next life will be MORE THAN worth it for you so KEEP GOING!!! I believe life’s tough for everyone, but your reward is one you probably can’t comprehend unless you’ve been there. I’ve been there and comprehend what I felt while being there but don’t currently believe I comprehend how magnificent it will be when I return to the incredible place I left in hopes of helping YOU! I don’t want you to think I’m anything wonderful or incredible. I want YOU to realize YOU are so wonderful and incredible that I left the other side to hopefully help YOU know your life has incredible value and you're so amazing and worth so extremely much! I love YOU! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment