Thursday, September 13, 2018

Love the Pain!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


  I am not a fan of pain. I’m in pain just about nonstop. It’s mainly caused by my brain damage and messed up nerves as I understand it and it’s no fun. My physical pains often feel like knives or razor blades running throughout my body while my body is on fire, from the inside. But this nonstop nerve and physical pain is absolutely NOTHING compared to the emotional pain I’ve felt and feel. The greatest emotional pain for me, which far surpasses the physically horrific pains is the pain of being lonely and not having the right woman to love. Maybe this makes me weak, but since I've survived being hit in the head by a pickup truck on the expressway, I'm not too worried about that! Ha! 
  There are reasons for me to love my pains, however. Even though I sometimes hate it, I love that, in order to deal with these pains, I have to be a lot stronger than I’d ever want to be! I love finding the opportunities in my obstacles! So for me, these pains are really an opportunity for me to be able to better understand and help others. I know I’m not the only person in pain, we all feel pain. But I’ve been blessed to interact with many people who I’ve been able to lend my support and try to help them realize they can deal with their pains and even grow from them and become stronger than they’d ever want to be! This especially goes for YOU!
  I sincerely hope you don’t feel pain but I also know that at some point we all feel pain. There are so many people who also deal with the pain of loneliness. This includes people who are married, or have a boyfriend or girlfriend. So if you are blessed with a significant other, I beg of you to PLEASE realize what a gift it is to have them and to be able to be with them. Don’t waste time arguing over unimportant things, or even arguing over important things. Work to love them and build them up and I hope they will do the same for you. 
  When I am blessed with a girlfriend and hopefully eventually a wife I will love her more than I can even put into words, and I’ll do my best to make sure she knows I love her, feels my love for her, and knows she’s indescribably AMAZING and beautiful! Heck, I already feel this love for her and I’ve NO IDEA who or where she is, maybe I’m just weird? Please don’t waste your opportunities to love others and help them grow, you’ll realize YOU are really the one who’s growing and becoming stronger. Love the pains until they go away, and then love the fact that they are gone! I hope this makes sense? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment