Saturday, September 29, 2018

How to Be Happy!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann



How can YOU be happy? If everything in life goes the way you want it to, would that make you happy? In my opinion, real happiness is something we can all have at any time if we choose to be happy. I’ve not yet figured out how to ALWAYS be happy, but I know how to ALWAYS come back to happy! The truth is, happiness is a choice we can all make. So, if you wonder how to be happy, the answer is by deciding to be such. It’s sometimes hard to make the decision to be happy and there are definitely going to be times we aren’t happy. We just have to realize the decision is ours and we can be happy at anytime by choosing to be. I hope YOU will choose each day to be happy and after times of unhappiness, I ask you to please ALWAYS come back to happy! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment